The combination of natural herbal ingredients, vitamins and antioxidants have been scientifically validated to improve reproductive health in women, therefore improving chances of getting pregnant. Fertilaid for Women works by improving hormonal balance and overall reproductive health. You should use this if you are trying to get pregnant.
Fairhaven Fertilaid for Women is the #1 selling supplement in the USA and has won the best supplement by The Ovia Family Awards survey. This is an independent survey of over 9000 women who are trying to conceive.
Among other key ingredients, Fertilaid for Women includes herbs such as red clover blossom, chaste berry (vitex) and Ginkgo Biloba which have all been proven to improve hormonal balance and at the same time, support reproductive health.
- Helps balance the hormones which affect the monthly cycle and reproductive health
- Patented formula is based on clinical studies in the USA
- Imported from the USA, manufactured in a GMP certified facility
- Obgyn designed
- Vegetarian formula
- No artificial colours and flavours – all natural alternative to drugs and prescription medicines
How to Use
Take 3 tablets daily with meals. It should be started as soon as you decide you want to get pregnant and you don’t have to wait for a particular time in your cycle.
Each bottle contains 1 month supply
Tips on how to get pregnant
- Start with a healthy diet of fresh food, low in fat
- Take regular exercise
- Ensure you supplement your diet with a multi vitamin such as Fertilaid for Women to boost your overall reproductive health and improve your chances of getting pregnant.
- Use an ovulation test kit to help determine the most fertile 2 days in your menstrual cycle
Which supplements Can be Taken Together?
See the Fairhaven supplement guide
Fertilaid For Women and PCOS
Quite often, there is a link between Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and infertility. PCOS is possible the most common cause of infertility. It’s not surprising then that most women of reproductive age will experience problems in getting pregnant.
Symptoms of PCOS
- hormonal imbalance
- irregular menstrual cycle
- hirsutism (excessive hair)
- Insulin resistance
Fertilaid for Women has been successfully used as an alternative to prescription drugs for women with PCOS who are trying to conceive. Its special blend of herbal ingredients and vitamins mean that it helps with balancing hormones such as progesterone, FSH, estrogen and prolactin.
Some of the many benefits women have seen from taking Fertilaid for Women include:
- Regular menstrual cycle
- Reduced PMS symptoms
- More regular ovulation
Safe tips on how to get pregnant
Quite often when you are having problems getting pregnant because of irregular periods, you will automatically be prescribed drugs which quite often have mild to serious side effects such as:
- Vaginal dryness
- Breast pain
- Risk of multiple births
- Blurry vision
- Higher incidence of autism in children
The thing is that not everybody needs to take prescription drugs or even undergo costly fertility treatments such as IVF when there is a very effective, natural and safe alternative which should be explored prior to taking such drastic measures to improve ovulation regularity and overall fertility.